Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue 305 for the week February 18 – 24, 2013.
== Links to UWN ==
== In This Issue ==
* Ubuntu unveils tablet experience with multi-tasking
* Releasing the Ubuntu Touch Developer Preview and SDK Alpha and
Taking Ubuntu Touch Developer Preview to new levels
* Ubuntu Stats
* Plan an Ubuntu global jam testing event!
* Ubuntu Global Jam – With Phones! With Tablets!
* The new site of UbuConLA
* Ubuntu Maryland New Contact
* Jorge Castro: What the LTS Enablement Stack means for sysadmins
* Ubuntu Podcast from the UK LoCo: S06E00 – Season 6 is coming!
* James Gifford: Ask Ubuntu 2013 Moderator Election Results: Welcome
* Chris Wilson: A small request for bug triagers
* Jono Bacon: Five Ubuntu Touch Facts
* Ted Gould: Introducing HUD 2.0
* Ubuntu Women: Ubuntu Women Interview on DVLUG Podcast
* Sergio Meneses: Lubuntu: Are you an alternate tester?… Help us
* Dell’s Ubuntu based Developer laptop just got better
* Canonical answers Ubuntu phone critics
* Ubuntu’s Shuttleworth embraces tablet terror: Our PC biz will survive, too
* Ubuntu for Tablets Joins Canonical’s Convergence Crusade
* In The Blogosphere
* In Other News
* Featured Audio and Video
* Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
* Upcoming Meetings and Events
* Updates and Security for 8.04, 10.04, 11.10, 12.04 and 12.10
* And much more!