Welcome to the Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter, Issue 301 for the week January 21 – 27, 2013.
== Links to UWN ==
== In This Issue ==
* Ubuntu Developer Week is back
* Ubuntu Stats
* Romero, the Ubuntu-BR-SC LoCo Team’s game server
* January Business Meeting for Ubuntu Ohio
* Parcel in the post: Stickers!
* Juju GUI now easily deployable in the Charm Store
* Ubuntu Cloud Images automated release updates publication
* Lubuntu Blog: 13.04 wallpaper contest
* Scott Lavender: Lunchtime Thoughts on Ubuntu Studio Team Structure
* Didier Roche: Unity: release early, release often… release daily!
* Michael Terry: Software Updater Changes in Ubuntu 13.04
* Jono Bacon: Community Driven Ubuntu Phone Core Apps
* Martin Owens: Give Jono a Break, Grow the Community
* Nicholas Skaggs: Introspecting with Autopilot
* Victor Tuson Palau: [Ubuntu QML] ToDo Android vs Ubuntu
* Ubuntu helped set the stage for today’s inauguration
* Ubuntu considers “huge” change that would end traditional release cycle
* Ubuntu CEO: two-year releases are only “an idea”
* The Engadget Interview: Richard Collins, head of Ubuntu mobile products
* In The Blogosphere
* In Other News
* Other Articles of Interest
* Featured Audio and Video
* Weekly Ubuntu Development Team Meetings
* Upcoming Meetings and Events
* Updates and Security for 8.04, 10.04, 11.10, 12.04 and 12.10
* And much more!